This Face Protective Mask is Machine Washable & Eryable so you can reuse it as needed (Environmentally Friendly!).
- For civil use only (not meant to be used by health professionals).
- This mask is not a medical product.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Experts recommend changing your mask if it gets damp or every 3 hours if worn all day. When you change your mask, carry it in a sealable plastic bag or a closed container until you can wash it with hot water and regular laundry detergent.
How to use our Protection Mask:
- Please clean the mask before the first use. Handle the mask by the ropes and wash or disinfect your hands before and after using it.
- Before putting on the mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Please mask to entirely cover your mouth and nose and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask. Hang the elastic bands behind the lobe of your ears. Adjust mask position if needed.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use it until it has been machine washed and dried.
- Remove the mask from behind (don’t touch the front of the mask); immediately place the mask in a closed container or a sealable bag; then clean well your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Wash your mask in the washing machine with hot water and laundry detergent.